“White collar crimes” include a variety of alleged dishonest business practices and breaches of statutory obligations. Some examples are:
Computer and internet fraud
Cheque fraud and forgery
Credit card fraud
- Price-fixing and bid-rigging
- Money laundering
- Ponzi schemes
- Tax evasion
- Insider trading
- Offences under workplace safety laws
- Offences under environmental protection laws
White Collar or Employment Related Charges
When you’re facing a police investigation or government and regulatory action – questions by police, search warrants, interviews given under statutory compulsion – and the possibility of criminal or quasi-criminal charges or an arrest
It’s normal to feel afraid and alone knowing your whole life may be about to change.
When the charges relate to business, finance, or obligations created for corporations, directors and executives/employees under Federal or Ontario laws, you need a “white collar crimes” lawyer on your side who understands the risks you face and can protect your rights and respect you during this difficult time.
Dan Johnson Criminal Lawyer will advise you on your options and the best way to proceed. He will fight to ensure that you are treated fairly and get the best result possible in any situation.
Not only is Dan Johnson an experienced criminal lawyer, he has an MBA (Masters of Business Administration) and business experience.
- Dan will get your situation resolved with MAXIMUM DISPATCH
- He will AVOID OR MINIMIZE THE RISKS you face
- Dan will negotiate to have your charges dropped entirely or reduced and your sentence or fine minimized; and if the charges go to trial, he will defend you vigorously
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call or email Dan Johnson Criminal Lawyer today.